-
Re: The Island
tj is a [censored].......bitching about people quitting
STFU
im shocked that derrick has been as successful as anybody on these challenges doesnt have more control
that being said........ev is a [censored] and bananas and kenny are running [censored]
did anybody else find it funny to hear paula say she was happy to actually see food?
based on the key west season i never thought id hear that from her
-
Re: The Island
I was thinking the same thing about TJ....... Where exactly does he stay during these challenges? He is not involved, I am sure he has a nice comfy place to rest and EAT whatever he wants to.
-
Re: The Island
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was thinking the same thing about TJ....... Where exactly does he stay during these challenges? He is not involved, I am sure he has a nice comfy place to rest and EAT whatever he wants to. </div></div>
exactly
btw im waiting to see who gets the full wrath of dunbar.......its coming
-
Re: The Island
I think next week should be good, all the keys have been given out so I'm pretty sure the face-off format is gonna change.
-
Re: The Island
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpd_blue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think next week should be good, all the keys have been given out so I'm pretty sure the face-off format is gonna change. </div></div>
so do i
i think they are gonna change it so that since all teh kets have been handed out every face off is gonna require at least one key holder to be in
-
Re: The Island
WOW
ev tried to really drive a wedge into bananas alliance but i have a feeling that in the end he wins a faceoff and takes her key leaving her dyke ass out
i want to see bananas come back
btw the look on derricks face when she said she was taking johnnys key was funny as hell
-
Re: The Island
The finale wasn't as action packed as in previous years IMO. It was like you blinked and the challenge was over, I figured it would be more grueling to get to the finish.
Now for the real question BWC:
When does the next Real World start?